Easley HS history had its beginning in the early 1900's. In 1939 a new school was built which housed the school until 2012. During this period, the high school was located on the 30 acre site at 510 S. Pendleton St in Easley.
August 2012 welcomed the opening of a new Easley High School located at 1249 Pelzer Hwy. The new school is a 268,000 sq. ft. facility located on on an 161 acre site. It includes state of the art technology upgrades and will be able to accommodate slightly under 2000 students.
The student body, teachers, and staff moved into the new facility in Fall of 2012 along with the first new Easley High School's freshman class.
The school is well planned out and offers too many features to detail here. It is an impressive, modern, state-of-the-art which will serve the community for years to come.
The general layout of the school features three dedicated wings - one featuring classrooms, one for sporting activities and another for Fine Arts activities. Entrance locations can be viewed below.
And since the former Easley High School had ties to many area families and so much tradition, the decision was made to renovate that historic school so that it's college like campus can be used as a middle school. - Renovation is currently underway.